[Steppes] [Fwd: APD Trample test]

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Sat Jul 14 08:19:13 PDT 2001

Greetings to the Archers of Steppes.

This is Michael of the Fray, I have been in contact with Gilli, Dux, and
Fearghus in regard to conducting a "Trample Test" for the Golf Tube
(GT)  APD that is Gilli's design.

I have arranged for a "Trample Test" to be conduct at the joint practice
this Sunday at Randol Mills park in Arlington.

Currently, Fearghus will be there with the samples and/or his own GT APD
arrows for such a test. The purpose of the test is to lay the GT APD's
on the ground and have the fighters "trample" them during war practice
and document the results.

If any of archers have their own GT APD and wish to assist in getting
this design approve, then by all means bring your GT APD's to practice
this Sunday. Be aware that this test may damage these GT APD's, but this
is what we all need to find out about GT APD now, rather than later.
Hopefully, this testing will speed the approval process along.

The message below is from Gilli and outlines the requirements that he
needs to properly document such a test.

Hope to see all of you there.

Michael of the Fray