[Steppes] Live steel:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Jul 16 09:26:08 PDT 2001

Greetings into the Populace,

I have a question to put to some of you.  As of late I have been
wondering do we have enough interested parties to form a "Live Steel"
(knife, axe, & spear) group within the Steppes?  I know we have at least
ten or more gentles who participate in this activity (four of which are
live steel marshals).

Would any of you like to get together once or twice a month to practice,
promote, and/or instruct those who wish to learn these skills?

In service,

Ironwyrm