[Steppes] Knife, axe, & spear (formally known as Live steel):

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Jul 16 10:47:05 PDT 2001

In response,

I most definitely understand the confusion because the term "live steel"
also includes target archery, it did give me cause to pull out my wallet
to check my marshal's card and also refer to the handbook for a clearer
definition.  Lord Christiam the Kingdom's knife, axe & spear marshal has
signed my card as a "live steel marshal".  The handbook calls it knife,
axe, & spear.  Most persons participating call it "live steel", and I
have seen it listed both ways at events.  I guess "live steel" does
convey a rather broad meaning and could become another of those endless
strings of inflamed debates over how the term should be used but please,
lets not and just say we did!

So please allow me to re-state the question.  Is anyone on this page
interested in getting together a knife, axe, & spear group?

So far I have learned that there two more you out there with an interest
that I can add to the list.

Thanks,

Ironwyrm

====