[Steppes] Knife, axe, & spear (formERly known as Live steel):

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 16 13:31:46 PDT 2001

>>> In response,

Thanks.  I have lived in other Kingdoms where we had to be VERY particular about the distinction, which is why it gave me a jolt.  In some places we had sites that forbade "live steel" specifically even if we could do thrown weapons and/or archery.  And as I said, experience with Ren Faires gave it an entirely other meaning in my mind.

>>> Is anyone on this page interested in getting together
>>> a knife, axe, & spear group?

Yep.

                          ---= Morgan