[Steppes] Steppes Artisan - gate

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 06:40:02 PDT 2001

We need people to work gate for Artisan. Gate is only
open from 8:00AM to 1:00 PM but we need people to help
sign in the Artisan's so that they can set up as early
as possible. I would like to have two people from
7:00AM to 9:00AM and Four people from 8:00AM to
11:00AM. After 11:00AM I only need two people until we
close. This will leave anyone plenty of time to see
all the displays. I will bring something for breakfast
for all who work gate, not bagels though.

yours in service,
Lord John de Irwin