[Steppes] The Youth of Ansteorra

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Jul 28 15:01:58 PDT 2001

You're invited!

Viscountess Katherine  invites you to join The Youth of Ansteorra ages 10 t=
o 17.

This is a forum for the Academy of Young
Wolves within the
Society Kingdom of Ansteorra to ask questions
discuss goals, up coming events and places
to meet other youth in our glorious Kingdom.

Join now
http://communities.msn.com/TheYouthofAnsteorraages10to17/join

Viscountess Katherine  wrote you this personal note:
This is where the Youth of Ansteorra can come and discuss the Academy of th=
e Young Wolves and its goals and desires that involve the youth.  This will=
 be overseen by myself and other adults within our Kingdom.  This for the Y=
outh and those adults concerned about our Youth.
Vivat the Youth of Ansteorra.

Your humble servant and director of the Youth Academy of Young Wolves,

Viscountess Katherine Mariana O'Malley

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas