[Steppes] Re: [Elfsea] Newcomer's Garb workshop

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 06:04:02 PDT 2001

I have had many offers of help for our Newcomer's Garb
workshop. Thanks to you all. If ANYONE needs help
cutting out T-Tunics, using a sewing machine or
working out that problem garb project, please come
over on Aug 4 noonish to about 4:00PM. We don't have a
set schedule for anything. My address is 2115 El
Dorado Way, Carrollton, Texas. I can provide
directions upon request.
Elspeth

 I have made several outfits that look wonderful -