[Steppes] Fw: Youth

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:19:51 PDT 2001

Not to be a party pooper, however...

Queen's Champion is traditionally Rapier only, and because the list is very
close to my heart and the one list that is highlighting the Rapier
Community, I would appreictae that classes were scheduled on another date.

Thank you very much.

Larissa

I will work it any way you want.  As soon as I get a tme frame worked out
that would be wonderful.  Are you going to Queens Champion in Austin on july
27 - 29 I think.  Maybe we can work it in then?

Let me know.
VKate