[Steppes] brilliant newcomer question

F & R Villafranca res05dtq at gte.net
Sun Jul 15 09:08:18 PDT 2001

Greetings unto all Archers of the Eastfield practice,

    Eshtban il Andalus here. Perhaps I may have missed the missive, but was
there any previous mention of the time change for Archery practice ? I don't
recall any information being posted this past week. If so, will the new
practice time be permanent or is this a "one-time good deal <g> ?

                                      Preserving the Archer's Dream,

                                            Eshtban il Andalus