[Steppes] brilliant newcomer question

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Jul 15 09:33:59 PDT 2001

Eshtban,

Sorry you missed it, yes it was posted to three lists (including the
Steppes) and repeated again on the Arkham list.  We started early (10 AM)
in order to attend the brigade war practice at Randol Mill Park.

Watch the list next week because Eastfield's archery practice most likely
will be moved to the new location off Sandy Lake Park.  Glaslyn will be
hosting, so it will count as a away IKAC shoot for Steppes archers.  I
will be posting more details Tuesday (hopefully).  This location is very
close to the Steppes fighter practice so the combat archers can at least
go do a walk through with the fighters after the archery practice.

Please note, we are not abandoning the Eastfield site just trying out
something new, more details to follow soon.

In service,

Ironwyrm

Marshal of Archers Barony of the Steppes