[Steppes] Live steel:

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:51:05 PDT 2001

I have to agree with Morgan.  I've seen the "live steel" practices in the
camping area at TRF and it left a rather bad taste in my mouth.  I got out
of there as fast as I could as they were being very careless.  So, when I
saw the subject "live steel," the hairs raised up on the back of my neck
because of the negative connotation I now have to the term.

Since we have had the knife, axe and spear competitions at Steppes Warlord,
I think it's a great idea and I'm sure there are a lot of folks interested
in it!!  "Throwing Weapons" or something similar would be a much better idea
for a name.

HL Gabrielle