[Steppes] Rapier Practices

EisenWSA at aol.com EisenWSA at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 15:06:57 PDT 2001

<< Here is what you will find on that page. :)
 Tuesday nights:
 Light Fighter Practice at Old City Park.
 1717 Gano St. at Harwood Street Dallas, TX 75215. From the north, take 75 to
 30east. Get off at exit 45, Harwood Street. Take your first left, Harwood,
 to Gano and turn right. The entrance will be on your right. Contact: Don
 Eisen Eisenwsa at aol.com
 Rapier Practice at Old City Park on I-30, Harwood and Gano from 7pm-10pm >>
  Hi everyone,
    Sorry that this was not presented a while ago on this forum, but the
Tuesday practice at Old City Park was canceled a few months ago due to the
lack of participation. I apologize for any inconvenience.
    Don Eisen