[Steppes] SteppesLetter Deadline

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 12:17:48 PDT 2001

Since I have waiting, yet again, until almost the last minute to do the
quarterly report, would you mind e-mailing me the list of subscriptions due for
June.  I just need the second page of your report showing how many expire at
which time.  You probably already sent me this, but I've been trying to clean
out my e-mail box, and any hard copy I had has long since disappeared.

Thanks!
Arianne

=====

"If you don't have anything nice to say, come and sit next to me!"  -- Alice Roosevelt Longworth