[Steppes] Fighter practice question

Catherine Williams cathywms at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 11:03:59 PDT 2001

If we move it earlier, then it would either be at the
same time as archery practice and prevent combat
archers from attending both and/or it would put the
fighter practice in the noon sun and practice would
start when the sun started to bake everything and end
right as it started cooling down.

Catherine

--- "chiara at mail.io.com" <chiara at mail.io.com> wrote:
> Populace is this week, this would be a good topic to
> bring up!!
>
> Perhaps earlier in the AM would be better as the
> Archers have suggested.
>
> Chiara

=====
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...
they did it by killing all those who opposed them."