[Steppes] Fwd: Guild info for newcomer to area

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 03:24:09 PDT 2001

Guilds:  Archery, Equestrian, Clothier's, Fibre Arts, pray attend the
message below.  Thank you.

Note to those guild heads and others who might reply to this email.  Joanne
is not yet signed onto our Steppes maillist, so please include her personal
email address.  She may be "incommunicado" next week due to the move and the
new job.  Please welcome her into the Steppes.

Gabrielle

Joanne, besides the two fabric houses you mentioned, we also have a discount
fabric warehouse area here in Dallas that a lot of SCA'ers frequent on the
weekends.  There are several warehouses on Perth Street, off of Harry Hines,
just South of Walnut Hill.  I would suggest that you buy a Dallas Mapsco
when you get into town.  It will cost a bit, but it is the most updated map
book around here!  Don't know much about the Arlington warehouses.  Maybe
someone else can help you there.