[Steppes] An Apology

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Jun 21 05:21:20 PDT 2001

To the Good Gentles of the Barony of the Steppes

I have been politely corrected as to the status of Black Oak Keep, and I
have thanked that person for their kind words.  To any who felt my
response was terse, belligerent, or demeaning, I would humbly offer my
apologies.  That was certainly not my intent.  My only intent was to
remind that we have a group in that area that still needs our aid and
support to grow.

Humbly Begging Your Forgiveness
Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino

The heart has reasons which reason does not know.