[Steppes] RE: [Elfsea] solariums/ Mom's Club

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Fri Jun 1 07:16:19 PDT 2001

Xene here.

 I live in Cedar Hill, which is South of Dallas, between I 35 and Hwy 67
just south of Beltline.

It's not that far from south Mesquite. I'm just east of De Soto, if that
helps.

Of course, if you want to host a Mom's club, contact Lady Arabella!!

-----
Subject: [Steppes] RE: [Elfsea] solariums/ Mom's Club

Grettings, I think a mom's group is a wonderful idea
but you all are very far away from me(I live in south
Mesquite).Are there any moms out there that live on
the East side of Dallas? If not mabey I will just have
to get over it!
                  --Sara