[Steppes] Central Regional War Practice

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Jun 8 16:18:54 PDT 2001

Thank you for the update. And please, there no reason to apology for the
lack of a proper and safe place/location to perform combat archery.

I still plan to attend and meet the fighters, especially those that I
have not the pleasure of meeting and/or shooting at before. I feel that
this is important for all concern.

If it is possible I would like to be included in the practice as well.

If not possible, then I will be doing movement drills off to the side
that I feel a combat archer will need to develop to survive on the
battlefield.

Again, Thank you for your quick response on this issue.

Michael of the Fray