[Steppes] Steppes Warlord site fee

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Sat Jun 9 22:41:26 PDT 2001

I'm to call her Monday. She ask to wait to call her until after the first
monday week. This way she finsh for the month on her paper work and she will
have the time to talk with me on what we need to pay her. The one thing I do
know is the ten dollars per RV spot we did.
In Service to the Dream
Ld Carlos Ritchey