[Steppes] movie review

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed Jun 20 18:17:33 PDT 2001

I have been told that the costume cuts and colors are correct for different
time periods and countries but NOT for this movie's time and place. What we
will need is for a question to be asked about a specific costume so that we
can tell you what period and country it is from.

The setting for the movie is renaissance France, only a couple of costumes
match that period, the others are out of some when and place else. The
archives at the sca garb mailing list has months worth of information on all
the costumes in this movie in particular. Do not write it off just because
the costumes are in the wrong period, The cuts are correct for their
individual periods.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas