[Steppes] Next week Summer Mom and Dad's Club trip

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Jun 21 11:18:56 PDT 2001

Actually, my nanny did this a while ago and it was so much fun my son did
not want to get off the train. You can contact her at cyfaill at home.net if
you want her to pick up on the planning of it since she already did it and
knows the details of the parking, trip, prices, etc....

I encourage adults that have some time on their hands to take this train
trip. It is a blast!!

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas