ST - Weather and FP at NTIF today

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 07:53:47 PST 2001

It should be obvious to all that the weather Margerite had on backorder has
arrived and we have good weather for fighting at NTIF.

Unfortunately, my lady is pretty sick, so neither of us will be there.

Please go to the fair and have fun!  You can't beat free admission,
especially when the "cost" for the passes is that you go and enjoy yourself
being a ham, fighting, talking to interested people, showing off your
artistic efforts, shopping, or just getting to hang out with those really
cool Steppes folks!  <grin>

Dux