ST - Tejas Celtic Feis and Steppes Archery Practice

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 9 20:44:26 PST 2001

I will be running the archery demo at the Tejas Celtic Feis this weekend.  The weather looks to be good on Saturday and hopefully it will hold on Sunday.  Although I have not seen the site yet (thanks to the intrusion of Mundane life this evening) I am told we will have plenty of room for safety so..... Saturday March 10 we will likely have both a live steel William Tell shoot and a Wintershoot for those archers not headed for War.   We will also have combat targets out if you wish to shoot at them as well.  If you are here this weekend and interested in helping with the demo or in coming out to shoot archery please contact Ælfhelm se Read <lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com for more details of the demo or myself about archery competition. (The more archers  we have there the better!  Directions and details are at  http://www.geocities.com/lordaelfhelm

Steppes Achery Practice will be moved to Tejas Celtic Feis with a Royal Round submitted for Sunday.