ST - Herries Gulf Wars potatoes & caramelized onions

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:35:52 PST 2001

I am trying to contact Herries (sp?) who was with the Steppes Encampment at
the War.  He made this wonderful concoction of new potatoes, caramelized
onions sauteed in butter, and spices (a "side" to go with the steaks he
fixed for us on Saturday night).  Several of us have spoken about that meal
ever since.  I have been asked to find out what spices Herries used
(Herries, garlic powder?) in this yummy potato and onion dish (and I don't
even LIKE onions!).

So, Herries, if you're out there, contact me.  Or, if someone knows how to
contact him (he's an Elf-Stepper?), please let me know.

HL Gabrielle