ST - NTIF Passes

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 1 08:43:27 PST 2001

>>> How much does NTIF cost, if we don't have a pass?

$11.00 per day or $17.00 for a weekend pass.

Check out their site:  http://www.ntif.org/

I work at NTIF every year, and they still give me a weekend pass (work two shifts and you get a pass, plus the T-shirt and free beverages), so I might be able to pass it along.  The colleague who was going to use it broke her arm and said she isn't sure she wants to take it out in the rain and cold.

                         ---= Morgan