ST - Steppes Warlord Coordinator

Annette Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 20:33:32 PST 2001

Hi,

We now have a volunteer for the knife, axe and spear throw.  Drum roll
please..... Frayman Crystoll Mackintosh, thank you for volunteering.

I would love to be able to attend NTIF but I have a entourage meeting
tomorrow.  And we still have to unpack from Crown.

I'll see everyone at business meeting.

In Service

Ldy Mary Elizabeth