ST - Populace tomorrow Night!

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Mar 22 08:57:12 PST 2001

Can anyone coming in from the north for the meeting please give Dux and
Vix a ride?  I for one am very interested to hear what our acting Warlord
has to say about Gulf War and would really like to see them at the
meeting, but I don't think I can get off work in time to get my old green
truck out there and back before 8:30 tonight.

Ironwyrm

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:02:41 -0600 "Chiara" <chiara at io.com> writes:
> From: Greg Shetler <mordockvonrugen at home.com>

> Wish I could make it - but right at the moment, we don't have gas to
> even make practice last night.  <sigh>  I get paid Friday, but that
> doesn't help today....
>
> Anybody who's interested can see my version of events during the
> battles
> by going to the War Ansteorra list site, though, and checking out
> the
> files area:

ulf