ST - school demo Fri 3/30 1-3 pm

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Mar 23 18:36:41 PST 2001

we have been asked to do a demo for Travis, the new talented and gifted
school in Dallas.  This would be 2 1-hour demos for 4-6 graders, from 1
to 3 pm, Friday, March 30.  We would need to arrive about 12:40 to have
time to get set up.  The school is off McKinney and Allen, in the Oaklawn
area of Dallas.

If you are available and interested in helping, please reply privately to
me at wjwakefield at juno.com.  We have some A&S, and Agilwulf will be
available to talk about heavy fighting.  If we could get another heavy
fighter, we could actually show some fighting...

Thanks
Suzanna, herbalist