[Steppes] Off Topic Request - Tonka Trucks

Crystal aslyn2 at mindspring.com
Fri May 4 14:56:50 PDT 2001

It seems my sister (yes, that sister from the depths of Wanker County [tm])
is desparately searching for - an *all steel* "Tonka Tough Bulldozer".
She's looking for the all steel kind....not made of plastic.  They've
searched stores and "on-line" (when it comes to them, I use that term
loosely...lol).  Why, you ask?  Why, for my nephew's 4th birthday in a
couple of weeks.  And why all steel?  Why, there would be two schools of
thought on that one I guess.  One one hand, I can hear the manly men of the
Barony scratching and sniffing and going "heck yeah all steel....and none of
that wimpy plastic stuff neither.  And get him a G.I. Joe with the Kung-Fu
grip while you're at it".  One the other hand.....this is my nephew who
thought it would be perfectly acceptable to growl and repeatedly kick the
flamingo cage at Caldwell Zoo last weekend.  Can you say "unresolved
issues?"  (And no....we're not getting him a miniature sword and board at
this early stage, either)  LOL.

Anyways.....if you...or anyone you know....would happen to know where one
might find an all steel Tonka Tough Bulldozer (or a G.I. Joe with the
Kung-Fu grip for that matter) please let me know.  I'm sure this child's
eternal happiness (not to mention memories of childhood) rests in this
purchase....lol

Thanks,

~Aslyn