[Steppes] Newsletter Stuff

merush maeva at timecastle.net
Wed May 9 21:57:09 PDT 2001

To all good gentles of the Barony of the Steppes come
greetings from your new Chronicler.

My predecessor, Lady Chiara Francesca, is forwarding
SteppesLetter stuff to me, and it occurred to me that everyone
may not have my contact info.  I can be reached as follows:

maeva at timecastle.net
merush at taupro.com
merush at jcpenney.com (emergencies only, please)

972 591-7450 (8:30am - 5:00pm)
972 238-7372 (6:00pm - midnight)

I am setting the deadline for submissions to the June
SteppesLetter at Friday, May 25.  However (and I'm going so
far out on a limb as to be balancing on really thin twigs
here), any Warlord info that reaches me by 3:00pm Tuesday, May
29 will be included.  3:01 pm is too late; I will have turned
off my e-mail and won't answer the phone, because I WILL go to
the post office before I go to bed.  Oh, and I have that
Tuesday off, so don't send anything to my work e-mail because
I won't be there to read it.

In service,

--Maeva