[Steppes] Domesday

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 09:58:20 PDT 2001

Lady Chiara,

I hope we're not too late for our Steppes Domesday entry.  Our address and
phone number are probably correct (I'll check the site), but I would like to
submit that Lord Pierce O'Connor has now changed to Jon Rolfsson (Borek, if
it's a patronymic, doesn't it have "ss" or just "s" in the name?).

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

(ps, if you are using Word for Windows, the French accent is achieved by :
Ctrl, ' , then  e  .  It's the regular apostrophe under the quote mark on
the right side of the keyboard.)