[Steppes] Domesday - Mordock

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 07:36:04 PDT 2001

Mordock,

I ran across Chiara's "last call for updates" for the Domesday book and I
remembered how useful that publication was!  You can also check out the
online page for it and put in useful information yourself.  Including any
extra information that you would like for people to know about yourself.

Gabrielle (with two "ll's")