[Steppes] I have loaner garb - Suz

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 12:07:37 PDT 2001

Suzanna,

I hope to be there early afternoon on Friday.  John will probably be there a
bit sooner.

That's great about the children's garb!  Thank you so much!  If they are not
donations, but just on loan, be sure to safety pin your name inside of them
in case you can't pick them up Monday morning and I get stuck with them (I'm
sure I will have some come home with me accidentally).  Anyway, I know of 3
young ladies around 11, and 1 young gentleman around 8 or 9, so this garb
will be excellent.  I just picked up the trunks of costumes and I will see
what is usable out of there.

Feast gear good, too!

Gab.