[Steppes] SteppesLetter Deadline

Maeva Beiskaldi maeva at timecastle.net
Fri May 25 03:00:33 PDT 2001

Greetings!

I know everyone is busy getting ready for Steppes Warlord this weekend,
but please don't forget that I'm also trying to pull my very first issue
of the SteppesLetter together.  If you haven't gotten your report, event
announcement, or whatever to me, PLEASE get it to me as soon as you can.
  The absolute deadline is 3:00pm Tuesday, May 29.  I want to get to
Kinko's in the early evening so I can get the issue to the post office
before the sun comes up (I unfortunately have to be back at work on
Wednesday).

Ches, on your kind offer to accompany me to Kinko's - I have a nasty
feeling it'll be better for all concerned if I don't have any witnesses.
  But thanks - I appreciate all the help you've been giving me.

--Maeva