[Steppes] banner making

Karen Calhoun KMCalhou at garlandisd.net
Thu May 24 08:02:25 PDT 2001

Now that Warlord is over and we're all looking at mounds of laundry, how about starting something new and different?

At this very moment, I have in my possession, the tools needed to get you, yes you, started in a new and thrilling art of banner making.  I have canvas.  I have paint.  I have a few ideas, but don't rely solely on me.  I know that you've been thinking about it and are wanting to give it try.  Now is the time, my friends!

Please contact me to pick up supplies.  Call me at home, send me an e-mail (calling me is faster though).  We can find a time to get together and set you up.

Don't wait!  Banners are needed to decorate the halls for coronation.  You can do it!

Thank you for your kind attention.  I now return you to your mounds of laundry.

Katya/Karen