[Steppes] Disturbing behavior

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed May 2 20:40:44 PDT 2001

I truly hope that you also realize that you are preaching to the choir. If
this person is not on this list then I do not know what to say.

Your concern should also be for the person who made the comment and deal
with them directly. I have heard of knights that have been accused of this
type of behavior and I also know that the other knights will go in mass to
that knight and confront him/her about it. Perhaps it would be best to talk
to your fellow centurions or what you may consider to be this person's peers
and confront them in mass about this. It may be a cry for help for all we
know.

It is not our place to judge them as they judged one of our own, newcomer or
not. But someone needs to talk to them and you know who it is, probably none
of us on this list have an idea who you are talking about. But you already
are a step ahead of us since it sounds like you were a witness to it and
swill most likely will be talking to this person soon.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas