[Steppes] Banner Paint and fabric and questions

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Thu May 3 14:10:46 PDT 2001

Remember that you will probably want twice as much white as any other
color.  A little brown might be useful.

If we can't make it to the work night, how can we get fabric for the
banners?  I think I would like to do a skinny one, possibly an
illuminated letter S.  I think you said the fabric was 60 inches (5 feet)
wide?  So maybe 2 1/2 feet by 5 feet???  Does this fabric need to be
hemmed all around?  Who can do that (I cannot)?  I have never done a
banner before, but it sounds like fun.

Thanks
Suzanna