[Steppes] seeking the autocrat of Warlord

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 09:54:32 PDT 2001

You can find both their email addresses (mine too) on the Warlord page at
www.steppes.org/warlord (or link to it from the Steppes page or the
Ansteorran calendar page).

                                        ----= Morgan

"The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along
 so well is that they have a common enemy."
                                   ---= Sam Levenson
     M. Harold Goodman - 1918 - April 17, 2001
     Husband, father, stepfather, grandfather,
        great-grandfather -=- much beloved