[Steppes] More info from afar.....

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed May 16 07:02:43 PDT 2001

I personally do not want to hear about death. I would much rather hear about
new life and what great deeds one has performed in life that is still going
on today. From what I read he does NOT want this death reporting over and
over and over and over again. He wants us to share his accomplishments.
Well, share or stop the obsession over his death please. 20 post over all is
way too much. And not a word about his life from a personal experience of
any of the people cross posting all this stuff. :(

I do not mean to be rude or course but why are we being given news about
someone's suicide in such a huge broadband manner?

I have to ask what the significance is to us. This is just me asking, not
the Barony asking. If any of you want to take this off list since it may not
be an SCA related question by all means do so. I do not know who this person
is. I do not believe in suicide. I have been a member of the SCA for over 16
years in two different Kingdoms and never have I heard of his name in those
Kingdoms or Baronies.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas