[Steppes] More info from afar.....

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 09:31:54 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

It doesn't matter that he died from suicide or that you didn't know him. It
doesn't even matter that he was in the SCA. What matters is that someone, who
apparently helped people, was in such physical & psychological pain for so
long that he decided that killing himself would solve his problems. I did not
know this man. I have never heard his name before. But I feel a loss and
sorrow for him and his family and friends.

As a private note, I did not receive this message twenty times. I can only
assume that either you are on a LOT of lists, in which case it is your own
fault that you get cross postings several times, or you are having a problem
with your e-mail system.