[Steppes] More info from afar.....

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 11:20:42 PDT 2001

It is nice to know that people can tell people of the loss of a friend...but the means was implicated and I would hope that the list masters would review such things better in the future...I am sorry about the loss of such a good man no matter how it came about....but a bit of conservatism for him and his family might have been considered and the announcement replied to privately....

Perhaps the way handling of this type of announcement will be reconsidered in the future by those doing the posting.

Sharlyne Lockhart of the Canton of Glaslyn