[Steppes] More info from afar.....

Wayne Ross duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed May 16 13:00:09 PDT 2001

Apparently, not everyone on this list has recieved a copy of his parting
words... i.e. suicide note. My wife did, but I did not, and we are on a lot
of overlapping lists. She(we) were appalled to have the suicide note of
someone we did not know in our mailbox. I am truly sorrowed at any loss of
life, but to post to an open list a message of this content, on a morally
charged issue, is in my opinion inappropriate.

Duncan