[Steppes] Domesday

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu May 17 20:26:55 PDT 2001

I need to clarify that I am not the one that updates the Doomsday website. I
am updating the Doomsday Book that gets mailed out for free to all
SteppesLetter subscribers and sold to all others.

All credit for the Doomsday website goes to Lord Armando de la Cabana. I
believe his wife is subscribed to the list at the moment,
trinitydelacabana at yahoo.com .

If you need to update your information on the website there is a link for
you to email him at. These are the address I have for him so try them as
well to get his attention. :)

webmaster at neat-stuff.net, RFutrell at pagemart.com, Rick.Futrell at pagemart.com,
steppesdomesday at hotmail.com

Sincerely,