[Steppes] Sorry

kkcleek at netscape.net kkcleek at netscape.net
Sat May 19 06:54:58 PDT 2001

Barb,

I'm so sorry that I haven't been in contact with you lately. It's been extremely hectic at the homestead with Rachel preparing for finals (and breaking up with her boyfriend) and Adrian finally coming home for good.

We will definitely be at Warlord Friday afternoon through Monday.

I am still very much interested in the herbal guild (as is Rache1) and we will be at the meeting.

We really do need to try to get together more often after Warlord (and all the sewing).

I miss you!
Karen Cleek