[Steppes] Voodoo ducks at Warlord?

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Tue May 22 10:39:19 PDT 2001

While these are not MY ducks I have heard that if "poached" and an accident occur,
the evil water sprites are set free and R. A. I. N. will be released as tears of
joy. That would put the poacher on the bad side of the guest of the Freiherr and
that would be a lot worst than being on the bad side of the Freiherr.

De Freiherr,
Fritz