[Steppes] Re: Warlord Garb Request

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 12:17:15 PDT 2001

Greetings, Maria,
Thank you very much for the loan of the garb.  The only ones I know in
Duncanville are Their Excellencies Valeria and Mahdi.

Will you be camping with Elfsea?  I would like to invite you to camp with us
in the Newcomer Encampment if you would like to.

Also, since you are Hospitaler to Their Excellencies in Elfsea, could you
email me privately, please?  I have some questions since I have recently
taken this position (as interim awaiting other bids) and I haven't been
hopitaler in several years.

Respectfully yours,
HL Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre