[Steppes] banner making

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 09:23:22 PDT 2001

Mistress Muriel,

I would love to learn how to make my own heraldic honor shield.  I am very
interested in the class you offer.  Do you still live in Carrollton?  I
would also like to thank you for such a wonderful job you did on my
husband's honor shield (Pierce O'Connor).  It is very beautiful and he is
quite proud of it.  If you are looking for commissions, I recommend you
highly to others.

HL Gabrielle