[Steppes] The voodoo ducks apologize !

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 13:45:23 PDT 2001

I concur!  It was a terrible thing that they left when they did.  I'm sure
that the High Priest of the Order, Qvack Vadis, will personally send you an
apology.

---------

Averial, I hope all ended up well.  We really had no idea when we started
packing up that there would be a storm.  We saw the lightning on the way
home and I told Jon I was worried about you and hoped it wouldn't hamper
efforts to get you out of there the next morning.

Here's to a quick and speedy mending of that heraldically colored ankle
(purpure and Or? -- those are my colors!  ;)    )

Gab.