[Steppes] non-retrieved loaner items...

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 09:43:28 PDT 2001

One of the mugs may be mine.  I lent it from the Royal Pavilion to a woman who was brought under with incipient heatstroke.  I think she wandered off with it as we never saw it again.  It is a perfectly plain brown wooden mug, with stright sides and a wideish bottom.  If it doesn't come home, no biggie, but it would be nice if it has turned up to get it back as it's the only one I have now that works and is small enough to carry.

                           ---= Morgan