[Steppes] Lord Fearghus in the hospital

Vicki Shetler shetler at home.com
Wed May 30 12:39:17 PDT 2001

Hang in there, Fergus.  Hopefully, it will be just a call for antibotics!!

Take care to you too, Arabella.

Thanks,  for the information Xene!

Thanks to Her Excellency Steppes and to everyone who helped me at Warlord and
gave me much needed fruit, when I had a sudden sugar crash!  I appreciate it!

Isolde von Rugen
aka Vix